Careers at London Auctions
At London Auctions we are always looking for talented and committed people to join our hard working team. If you would like us to keep your CV on file so that we can contact you when a suitable vacancy arises, please send a CV and covering to email@example.com.
General Valuer Vacancy:
We are looking for a good all round general valuer with in depth knowledge of a couple of specialist areas such as: pictures, books, scientific, militaria, tribal art, modern design or Asian art. Other areas will be considered. The ideal person will be ambitious, efficient and an established business getter.
In return you will be joining an ambitious team and will have an opportunity to grow within the business. Remuneration will be competitive and based on experience. If you are interested in joining our team please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialist Valuer Vacancies:
Specialist Departments currently available:
· Oriental Arts including Indian & Islamic Art
· 20th Century & Modern Design
· Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Accessories
· Paintings, Prints & Drawings
· European Works of Art & Clocks
We are looking for eager specialist valuer interested in spearheading their own department within our auction house. Using your own network and working in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing department in order to draw in new consignors and increase potential bidders’ attention, the role revolves around valuing works submitted by sellers.
No specific qualification is needed, but you should possess:
• Specialist knowledge of your chosen field;
• Proven commercial experience (auction house/trade/dealership);
• Excellent communicative skills;
• Good computer skills, as the role will require cataloguing and data entry of lots;
• A good willingness to work with others
• Fluent English.
• A network of potential sellers and experts in your field (as the role involves proactively finding new consignments and maximise client retention – like every other auction house);
If you are a specialist with a strong track record, who would be interested in joining our team please contact email@example.com.
Antiques, Interiors and Collectables
Mon, 29th January 2018 at 3:00pm