London Auctions is committed to raising money for local charities that are important to us. Our staff and customers take part in fundraising projects and we often hold charity events. We also run an easy and hassle-free service which provides people with a way of donating items to charity. The profits of the sale provide much needed revenue for worthy causes.
London Auctions are proud to announce they are currently supporting:
About Macmillan Cancer Support:
Macmillan Cancer Support is a source of support, helping with all the things that people affected by cancer want and need. They provide practical, medical, emotional and financial support and push for better cancer care. They guide people through the system, supporting them every step of the way.
Carole Heffernan, Fundraising Manager for North West London, comments: "We are delighted that London Auctions have chosen to support Macmillan Cancer Support. 97% of our funding comes from supporters such as London Auctions. Macmillan relies on ongoing support such as this to provide practical emotional and financial support to help people living with Cancer and their Families".
Get involved: donate valuables to Macmillan through us
We provide an easy way of donating valuables to Macmillan Cancer Support and provide a simple donation alternative. Our experts are on hand seven days a week to value a range of items which are then entered into the next appropriate sale. We waive the usual vendor charges and donate the entire hammer price straight to Macmillan.
Why donate items though London Auctions?
- You would like to see the proceeds of your sale go towards a worthy cause
- You are sorting through old items and are looking to make space
- You have inherited items but do not use them
- You have been helped by the charity in the past and would like to give something back
What can you donate to Macmillan Cancer Support though London Auctions?
We can sell your jewellery, silver, furniture, books, fine art, ceramics and collectables. We can sell single items or we can organise entire house clearances.
"Macmillan Cancer Support is such a worthy cause and has comforted so many people people at the most devastating time of their lives. London Auctions' service is fret free and doesn't leave your nerves jangling. It is also a safe way of donating, as sometimes you don't know how much of your money is going directly to the cause."
"A great way of doing some good by donating unwanted items"
This Cartier porcelain boxed sterling silver mounted coffee service raised £600 for charity
This 18th century Worcester tea bowl was donated to Macmillan and raised £70
London Auctions has taken part in a range of activities to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
- To launch the charity partnership, London Auctions held a sale to introduce Macmillan Cancer Support as our chosen house charity and to raise awareness of the great work the charity do. The sale was opened with a short talk by Callum Mackay, Macmillan Fundraising Manager for North West London, outlining who Macmillan are and they services they provide. The auction included several items offered in aid of the charity which raised several hundred pounds for Macmillan. The Cafe Bar provided special treats and cupcakes and provided a bottle of champagne to competition winners on the night.
- We have participated in Macmillan's annual coffee morning.
- We included a clause in our consignment form that now provides the option to donate sale proceeds directly to Macmillan. This feature offers vendors a simple donation alternative and a means of supporting the charity through us.
- We took part in our local Macmillan branch's event at the Chiswick Tennis Club. We provided free valuations alongside some of television's top antiques experts.
- We provided a gift wrapping service at Christmas with donations to Macmillan.
- Members of staff ran a 10k to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Jewellery, Silver and Fine & Selected
Sun, 28th April 2019 at 12:00pm
Interiors, Antiques and Collectables
Sun, 5th May 2019 at 12:00pm
Interiors, Antiques and Collectables
Sun, 12th May 2019 at 12:00pm